Start a new topic

My Crypto Freezing

I have purchased When tokens, have all phrases & set up in place; however, every time I click “scan for tokens” the app freezes and is inoperable. The tokens show in the Interface app, just need to be visible in the wallet portal, no? Help!

3 people have this problem

I am having the exact same problem.  When I get to SCAN FOR TOKENS and press the button, my computer freezes up.

TRYING TO BUY WHEN TOKENS APP SUCKS PLEASE ADVISE

Mine freezes when I "scan for tokens" as well.  I have been trying to figure out how to sell some of the tokens I purchased for 2 days now.  I cannot figure out how to get them out of my WHEN wallet.  I am extremely frustrated and get no help at all when I contact support.  Can anyone help?

I have deleted the MyCrypto app, redownloaded it, and reinstalled it. The program still continues to freeze up when I get to the Scan For Tokens step. I share your frustration. Whenhub support suggested that it’s a MyCrypto issue and that Whenhub really couldn’t help...

I received this reply from MyCrypto Support.  It fixed this issue:

Hello Mike,

First off, I'm sorry to hear about this issue.

There is a known bug in MyCrypto where it can freeze if you select a token in the address selection modal. Please try changing it back to "-Token-", it's not required in order to unlock your account. You should be able to successfully scan for tokens afterwards.

Let me know if that solves the problem.

Thanks

Login or Signup to post a comment